Insurance is contract between the insurer and the insured under which the insurer shall undertake to compensate the insured or the beneficiary for a loss relating to particular subject. Functions of insurance include providing protection and certainty, bearing risk collectively and so on.
HHS LAWYERS provides advices to the insurance companies in the event of claim being notified under an insurance policy and assist in the defense of claims brought against insurer professionals. We have long experience in dealing with insurance claim through litigation and alternative dispute resolution methods.
Our services include but not limited to:
- Reviewing insurance policies for insurance companies
- Providing advice and assistance in the formation of insurance companies
- Advising insurance companies on insurance requirements and claims
- Representation companies and individuals in insurance claim
- Negotiating settlement and representation in arbitration
- Providing legal advice for regional companies on matter regarding insurance and compensation
- Assist individuals in understanding insurance policy
- Drafting numerous of medical, automobile, vessel, life and property insurance policies