HHS Lawyers provides corporate secretarial services in UAE to foreign and local businesses alike. Our regulatory experts provide corporate secretarial services to assist businesses with corporate secretary duties and responsibilities such as preparing the proper documentation of board meeting minutes, full compliance with all legal requirements of appropriate government authorities, and maintenance of corporate records and books.
At present, our team of seasoned lawyers and legal consultants in UAE act as support for hundreds of businesses. The firm serves as the strategic extension of corporations, in charge of corporate secretary requirements, especially safekeeping official seals, board resolutions, and important documents of companies.
Our global company secretarial services
We provide assistance to small and large businesses in UAE for their corporate secretary requirements, which include:
- Preparation of meeting minutes for meetings of shareholders or board of directors
- Safekeeping of corporate seals and affixing them on important paperwork and documentation that require official corporate seals
- Attending to the serving of important company notices
- Reporting and documentation of constitutional changes, any change to the principal address, increase in investment or capital stock, in the name of the company, and financial year
- Preparation and filing of reports and applications to government authorities
- Documentation of share transfers and shares issuance
- Certification of corporate acts, countersigning of corporate certificates and documents, and making reports/statements which may be requested or required by rules and regulations of government authorities
- Formation or incorporation of company
- Registration of company representative office or branch
- Registering company correspondence or office address
- Opening of company bank account
- Assistance on ad hoc basis