Liquidation Services in Dubai
The process of company liquidation is complex and statutory, making it imperative for directors to seek the assistance and advice of qualified solvency and insolvency specialists. Turn to the deregistration team of HHS Lawyers for an independent view and guidance on your company’s liquidation. Our experts will work with you throughout the process, providing you with all available options that lead to a resolution that’s positive for company management.
A company may be forced in considering liquidation due to insolvency. Directors may place their insolvent company in the control of our licensed insolvency practitioners to deal with all the aspects of liquidation. Any remaining assets of the company will be sold to pay off outstanding contracts and remaining creditors. After all the necessary payments are made, any surplus will be distributed to your shareholders.
Prior to and/or during a company liquidation, our experts can support with the following aspects:
- The appointment of liquidators and lawyers;
- Preparation of audit reports for an insolvent company;
- For both voluntary and compulsory liquidations, our experts can provide guidance and support for asset disposals;
- Processing of liquidation costs;
- Processing of deregistration with government authorities;
- Filing of formal notifications as standard practice, including UAE’s official newspaper, the Gazette;
- Collection and distribution of company assets to creditors and shareholders (for surplus);
- Execution of end-to-end liquidation processes up to visa and license/permit cancellation;
- Deal with outstanding contracts;
- Dispense information to all creditors and shareholders throughout the process;
- Interview directors and shareholders as part of investigations
How Can We Help You?
HHS Lawyers offers liquidation services that are based on your company’s circumstances as every business is unique. As a ‘cookie cutter’ approach isn’t possible if you want a successful company liquidation, our experts will provide you with tailored solutions that arrive to an efficient, cost-effective, and timely deregistration of your company and mitigation of its impact on shareholders and creditors.
The firm is officially certified by UAE financial authorities in performing liquidation audits for mainland, free zone, and offshore companies. As an approved audit firm, you can rely on our specialists for the preparation and submission of audit reports, crucial in the closing of the company and cancellation of business license(s).
Expert Liquidation Service Provider
Get in touch with our specialists to start the liquidation process. Our team of insolvency specialists has decades of experience in operating in a confidential manner. Throughout the entire liquidation process, our experts will keep directors fully informed as we handle the case. Our aim is to provide you with solutions to transition and focus on new opportunities, fully understanding that liquidation is your company’s best alternative and ensuring it’s been dealt with accordingly.
Our experience and expertise in company liquidation equip us in providing a range of solutions to clients across different sectors. Company directors have limited liability or little risk when they opt to liquidate; however, this is as long as the process is done in an appropriate and timely manner. Act NOW and seek the help of our licensed insolvency practitioners to reduce your risk and acquire professional guidance!