UAE has provided imposition of immigration ban upon those individual presents in UAE under several circumstance. The main aim is to ensure security and order and help the immigrates to comply with the rules and regulations of the country. Immigration ban is imposed if any person has not complied with any rules and regulation of the country. Having this kind of ban may restrict a person from entering into that country.
HHS lawyers and legal consultants is a full dedicated team to provide superior services on immigration. The objective of our firm is to understand and resolving your immigration issues.
There are number of reasons were government can impose immigration ban on you. Mentioned are the list of examples where you may end up getting banned in UAE:
- Entering the UAE illegally
- Caring unlicensed firearms and ammunition
- Bounced Cheques
- Drug dealing and using it
- Committed any kind of Criminal Offences
- Abusing UAE citizens
- Breaking any kind of UAE laws
There are many other reasons for immigration ban in UAE. Our lawyers can guide you about the reasons that may lead you towards immigration ban in UAE.
Make An Enquiry
Liquidation Services in Dubai
The process of company liquidation is complex and statutory, making it imperative for directors to seek the assistance and advice of qualified solvency and insolvency specialists. Turn to the deregistration team of Farahat & Co. for an independent view and guidance on your company’s liquidation. Our experts will work with you throughout the process, providing you with all available options that lead to a resolution that’s positive for company management.
A company may be forced in considering liquidation due to insolvency. Directors may place their insolvent company in the control of our licensed insolvency practitioners to deal with all the aspects of liquidation. Any remaining assets of the company will be sold to pay off outstanding contracts and remaining creditors. After all the necessary payments are made, any surplus will be distributed to your shareholders.
Prior to and/or during a company liquidation, our experts can support with the following aspects:
- The appointment of liquidators and lawyers;
- Preparation of audit reports for an insolvent company;
- For both voluntary and compulsory liquidations, our experts can provide guidance and support for asset disposals;
- Processing of liquidation costs;
- Processing of deregistration with government authorities;
- Filing of formal notifications as standard practice, including UAE’s official newspaper, the Gazette;
- Collection and distribution of company assets to creditors and shareholders (for surplus);
- Execution of end-to-end liquidation processes up to visa and license/permit cancellation;
- Deal with outstanding contracts;
- Dispense information to all creditors and shareholders throughout the process;
- Interview directors and shareholders as part of investigations
Make An Enquiry
How Can We Help You?
Teaming up with our lawyers can help you in knowing your immigration status. Your designated lawyer will walk you through every step and provide you with constant updates and expert advice. Our team is fully equipped and ready to meet your needs and specific requirements. Your representative may submit the necessary documents to our team and we can handle the rest for you.
Lifting of ban
As per UAE law you don’t have any chance of removing an immigration ban if you have proven guilty. There are some cases of mistaken identity where a blacklisted person’s name is the same as another person who is not blacklisted due to confusion, the best way to solve this issue is to get an advice from our immigration lawyers. We can guide you in clearing up any confusion that lead to immigration ban.
Our consultants can help you out from the financial crimes that you committed but has been cleared up. All you need is to provide necessary evidences that proves the liability has been cleared. Having us by your side can get you out of any legal trouble quickly and the cost is worth it if you want the ban to be lifted.
How Can We Help You?
HHS Lawyers offers liquidation services that are based on your company’s circumstances as every business is unique. As a ‘cookie cutter’ approach isn’t possible if you want a successful company liquidation, our experts will provide you with tailored solutions that arrive to an efficient, cost-effective, and timely deregistration of your company and mitigation of its impact on shareholders and creditors.
The firm is officially certified by UAE financial authorities in performing liquidation audits for mainland, free zone, and offshore companies. As an approved audit firm, you can rely on our specialists for the preparation and submission of audit reports, crucial in the closing of the company and cancellation of business license(s).
Expert Immigration Ban Removal Service Provider
Our immigration experts can conduct a complete check with relevant UAE government authorities to find out whether a ban or arrest warrant imposed is on you. No need to visit government authorities personally, our lawyers will do all the needed on your behalf.
Save your time and money by avoiding the potential risk of being arrested or rejected to enter or leave the UAE while travelling. Just submit online the required documents, and within few days you will get results of the check from our team.
Our services include:
- Complete check: Our lawyers’ will run the check with relevant government authorities on a possible immigration ban and arrest warrant imposed on you in the UAE.
- Timely updates: You will receive the results of the check from our team by email. The results will indicate whether you have a ban/warrant or not.
- Expert advice: If it is found out that your name is on the blacklist, our lawyers can give you expert advice on the next steps needed to handle the situation.
- Privacy: The personal information you share and everything you discuss with our lawyers is protected by attorney-client privilege.
This service will only provide the simple guide about immigration ban in UAE. But if your case requires additional assistance in lifting the ban – you can talk to our lawyers about your issues. HHS lawyers and legal consultants are experienced in dealing with immigration cases. If you are looking for immigration services get in touch with us today.
Expert Liquidation Service Provider
Get in touch with our specialists to start the liquidation process. Our team of insolvency specialists has decades of experience in operating in a confidential manner. Throughout the entire liquidation process, our experts will keep directors fully informed as we handle the case. Our aim is to provide you with solutions to transition and focus on new opportunities, fully understanding that liquidation is your company’s best alternative and ensuring it’s been dealt with accordingly.
Our experience and expertise in company liquidation equip us in providing a range of solutions to clients across different sectors. Company directors have limited liability or little risk when they opt to liquidate; however, this is as long as the process is done in an appropriate and timely manner. Act NOW and seek the help of our licensed insolvency practitioners to reduce your risk and acquire professional guidance!