Membership Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- All registration details, you provide to us, should be true and correct and please keep us updated in case of change of these details.
- You agree that your registered data to be uploaded, shared and displayed on Our Website.
- You are responsible for the all information that you post, upload and display on the website and please be kind enough only upload information that you own intellectual property rights or you have license/permission from the owner where applicable.
- You are kindly advised not post any material which is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, harassing, obscene, threatening, tortuous, sexually-explicit, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to another user or any other person or entity or otherwise in violation of any UAE laws relating to on-line conduct and with any applicable international laws.
- You are kindly requested not to upload, post or display any content which may contain computer viruses or any other malicious tools and any content with bulk mail, junk mail, spam or alike.
- You are solely responsible for your own conduct on interacting with other users of the website.
- You agree to permit us to indemnify you in full and on demand against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which we might suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the website and the membership service.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password, membership number and log in details confidential. HHS-LAWYERS shall not bear responsibility for any breach of your privacy due to your failure to keep your password and/or membership number secret.
- Should you have any concern about the manner in which your personal data is used by any of the others or should you think it is used contrary to these terms and conditions, please report your concern via email@example.com.
- You hereby acknowledge that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore HHS LAWYERS shall not bear responsibility for breach of your security arising from unsought incidents such as unauthorized access of the website, for instance, by computer hacking.
- You alone should be responsible to review this membership terms and conditions often for amendments.
- Amended terms and conditions shall be effective as soon as they are published in the website and in such circumstances, your continual use of the website and the membership service constitutes acceptance of the latest terms and conditions.
Assignment, Acceptance and Scope of Project
- Your participation in projects and network activities are always at your discretion. HHS-LAWYERS makes no representation in respect of the frequency, quantity or type of invitations of projects or network activities you will receive for you to participate unless otherwise agreed in writing by HHS-LAWYERS or otherwise stated in any project invitation.
- HHS-Lawyers cannot guarantee constant availability of an assignment fitting your requirements.
- you will only be compensated for the time you spend interacting with clients on projects at your agreed rate and you will not be compensated for preparation time.
All interactions must be set up through HHS-LAWYERS or its systems. If a client has reached you without having the project being arranged through HHS-LAWYERS and if you provide consultations to the client, you are not eligible for payment from HHS-LAWYERS even if the call is a follow-up to a recent project that was arranged through HHS LAWYERS. Clients are not authorized to expand the scope of a project except to the extent HHS-LAWYERS has agreed in writing.
HHS Lawyers’ Authority
- HHS-LAWYERS may at any time without notice and for any reason deny access to the website or to any aspect of the networking services.
- HHS-LAWYERS may delete, edit, lock, move or remove any content without notice and for any reason and/or to record the IP address from which any content is posted, uploaded or displayed without notice and for any reason including (without limitation) content which is in breach of these terms.
- You shall not be refunded any amount of remaining portion of the unexpired membership if your access to the website and/or the networking service is restricted, suspended or terminated.
HHS-LAWYERS disclaims all liability whatsoever whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) as a result of or in connection with the website and/or the networking service for any economic loss, loss of the goodwill or reputation or special or indirect or consequential loss or otherwise and all implied warranties and conditions relating to the website and the networking service are hereby excluded. In particular, HHS LAWYERS accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage sustained by you as a result, directly or indirectly arising out of:
- The conduct of any users of the website
- Any technical or other failure of the website
- Any dealings that you have with any other users of the website and/or the membership service
- Any subsequent arrangements, contracts, agreements or business relationships that you enter into with any person (whether a member or otherwise) as a result of or facilitated by your use of the website or membership service
To be eligible to join us as freelance lawyer you must be:
- At least four years of experience as a lawyer or in-house counsel in the area of practice.
- Highly skilled, highly specialized.
- A proven record of success.
- Familiar with freelance work.
Benefits of freelancing with HHS LAWYERS
- Join a constellation of skilled lawyers around the globe.
- Get a chance to spread professionally by display your profile in the most dynamic websites.
- Enrich your legal practice with the intellectual stimulation of high caliber legal work.
- Dictate the type of work, its volume and its location, to fit your needs.
- Enhancing your carrier experience.
- Chose the way you want to get paid.