UAE Embassy Attestation
Thousands of people from across the globe choose to migrate to the United Arab Emirates in search for employment and better education among many other reasons. There are documents that are required to be presented to authorities with context to the specific reason for coming into the country. For such documents to be considered valid, they need to be attested to the department of foreign affairs of the respective country where the certificates have originated. They then have to be attested by other departments, among which is the UAE embassy.
Reasons for UAE Embassy Attestation
The following are some of the reasons why UAE embassy attestation is sought after those who wish to study, work and/or live in the country:
- Attested documents are highly beneficial for people who are pursuing higher studies in schools and universities in UAE;
- Attestation of degrees is a requirement in getting admitted to a school in the country and provides equivalent certificates in UAE for the students;
- Educational certificates that are attested aid in attaining employment visa, raising the number of opportunities for employment in the country;
- UAE embassy attestation for important documents help with plans of settling anywhere in UAE through the processing of a residence visa
At HHS Lawyers, we are dedicated to offering document preparation, translation, and attestation services in a time- and cost-effective way to clients. We pride ourselves in being the one-stop shop when it comes to UAE embassy attestation. Whether you’re currently in UAE or overseas, we aim to make the complex, crucial process of attestation as hassle-free as we can with our end-to-end solutions.
How our experts can help you?
Attesting a certificate or any document can be a frustrating process from all the steps that have to be followed. Every kind of document has its own attestation process with some requiring additional stages before they are considered as valid in the UAE. Whenever our clients are faced with different permutations, they are unsure of whether they are able to have their requirements attested on time and correctly. That is exactly how we can help – HHS Lawyers will process the attestation of documents with the UAE embassy for you!
In UAE, documents that were issued outside the country have to undergo attestation prior to being considered as legal in UAE – hence, the reason why attestation is also called as legalization. The process of attestation, as mentioned earlier, involves a number of stages including certification from the UAE embassy of the originating country of a document.
There are basically four kinds of documents that we are able to process for UAE embassy attestation. These documents are the following:
- Administrative documents
- Official certificates
- Notarial acts/documents signed by an attorney
- Court documentation
The most common certificates or documents that need to be attested include death certificates, marriage contracts, birth certificates, company registration certificate, and academic certificates. Our experts can arrange to have any document that was officially issued to be attested, as required.
All the documents that we are able to have attested go through the following procedure:
- The document is sent to us or picked up by one of our agents;
- We will have it delivered to the document’s issuing country where it will be certified by the authorities and certified at the office of the UAE consulate in the country of origin;
The document will be sent back to the UAE where it will have to go through attestation at MOFA or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs prior to being delivered to the client’s desired location or picked up at any of our offices.
UAE Embassy Attestation: Why Choose Us?
HHS Lawyers has provided attestation services to thousands of clients over three decades. As a matter of fact, we have cultivated relationships with different embassies around the world that we are able to provide a swift and hassle-free experience for clients for their certificate attestation.
Using our UAE embassy attestation services will let you rest assured that you will get your requirements in the timescale that is suitable to your needs. Our team of experts that are based across UAE is ready to process your requirements at any time. The firm, with its decades of experience in providing attestation and legalization services, will facilitate the procedure and help ensure every aspect is implemented according to plan.
As a client, you are able to benefit from our attestation services by:
- The elimination of queuing at embassies and government agencies
- Save you valuable time, effort, and money
- Zero risk as our team will discuss and review your requirements prior making a commitment
- Swift and timely attestation process
Should you wish to learn more about our attestation services or you have questions regarding your specific situation, talk to our experts in UAE. We provide free initial consultations, so give us a call now!