Notary services in Dubai are requested by individuals who need to attest documents, notarize certain contracts, authenticate signatures or handle documents. Notarization on a divorce certificate shows the evidence of its originality and the department who attested the same accepting it in an official capacity. Notarization procedures vary from country to country and what follows is a general description of what needs to be done. For notarization of an annulment in UAE. Our experts can help you with private notary services.
Steps to notarize annulment documents
- Submit the original and one copy of the document to a notary public
- wait for the notary public to sign and stamp the original and a copy of the entire document.
- Enclose payment in the form of a cheque or postal order and a pre-paid self-addressed envelope or pre-arranged a courier service for them to send the documents back to you.
- Receive the certified copy
The cost involved in for notarization of an annulment
The cost concerning notarization may vary depending upon the type of document required to be notarized. For annulment, you can call our experts and determine the exact fees required for the document notarization
The validity of notarized documents
The validity may vary depending upon the type of documents. Each type of document has different rules and regulations to determine the validity of notarization. For an annulment, it has lifelong validity.
General conditions for notarization of an annulment
- Original documents should be presented for notarization
- originating from foreign countries should be attested by the relevant government authority of that country and attested by the relevant authorities in the UAE.
- Documents to be notarized must not contravene any law or the public order, and must not fall under any other local jurisdiction.
Limitation of private notarization
Private Notaries are restricted from notarizing some documents. Here are the limitations of private notifies.
- To notarize any documents related to the personal status of Muslims.
- To notarize any transaction related to the establishment, change, transfer or removal of a right of ownership or any right in-kind on a property.
- To notarize or authenticate any transaction that includes a violation of applicable law, public ethics or public order.
Notary services in UAE
HHS lawyers are now authorized and licensed by the Government of Dubai to provide Notary Public services in the UAE. Getting records notarized and attested demands a lot of leg work and even time, yet our law firm is making the procedure somewhat less demanding and easier for clients.
Our services include:
- Notarization of documents and records as required by the law or as requested by a concerned party.
- Authentication of signatures of concerned parties.
- Acidification of the date of customary documents.
- Attesting and notarizing all declarations and affirmations.
- Affixing the executive wording on any attested documents, according to the provisions of the law
It is advised to seek legal advice when interested in notary services in Dubai. For other information about Dubai notaries, contact us.