Marriage certificate attestation in Dubai is mandatory to authorize the legalization of marriage in the applicant’s home country. In accordance with UAE law, it is illegal for a couple to live together if they are not married.
Each and every step mentioned needs to be completed to fulfil the Attestation process. Seeking help from any attestation services in UAE can ensure all the attestation is completed on your marriage certificate to use in UAE.
The process of obtaining a marriage certificate differs from one country to other countries.
Following gives an overview of the process involved for attestation
- Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the home country – for a marriage certificate to become internationally valid it should be attested after notarization’s authority for this process Amy varies from country to country. The apex body for authorizing is the ministry of external affairs of the issuing country.
- Attestation from the embassy of UAE – After receiving attestation from the ministry of in the home country the documents are then taken to UAE embassy located in the home country of the applicant. The authorities in the embassy attest the certificate after ensuring and verifying that it has been attested by all the important authorities in the home country.
- MOFA attestation for marriage certification in UAE – As a final seep, the ministry of foreign affairs will check and certify the geniuses of the documents. Before attesting the certificate, the ministry verifies if it has been notarized attested by the use of embossing, he issuing country.
Special conditions for marriage certificate attestation
Before submitting the documents for attestation, the applicant needs to ensure that the marriage certificates contain the following information; otherwise, they will be rendered void:
- The name of the bride and the groom.
- Age and the marital statuses of both the people applying
- Date and place of the marriage
- Addresses of both the bride and the groom
- Name of the witnesses
- The name of the individual or institution who officiated the marriage
Documents required for marriage certificate attestation
- Original marriage certificate which requires attestation
- Government ID that may prove nationality, age of the applicant
Importance of attesting marriage certificate attestation Dubai
Some essential clarifications behind in getting a marriage certificate attestation are recorded underneath.
- An attested marriage certificate is required for getting a family visa from the UAE.
- This attestation is similarly required for getting a dependent visa from the UAE
Attestation services in UAE
We at HHS Lawyers and legal consultants Dubai can help you in attesting your marriage certificate or marriage license from any part of the world. Before you travel to the UAE or when you are in UAE you need to ensure that all your documents are attested especially Marriage Certificate. UAE authorities are very much particular when it comes to documentation. UAE authorities accept your marriage certificates only if it is attested so contact us now for further details.