Long term residency visas have Been implemented by the UAE government. This system enables the expatriates to live work and study in UAE without a need of a national sponsor with sole ownership of their business on UAE mainland. This decision aims to preserve and encourage the business climate in the UAE by attracting professional talents from across the globe.
Introduction of long-term visas by UAE WILL offer a benefit for families along with professional ensuring a social structure that significantly stimulates the environment. The following categories are entitling to apply for long term visa in UAE.
- Foreign investors are eligible to invest in UAE for either a 5 year or 10-year renewable visa, influenced by their size of investment in the country.
- Buying or owning a property in UAE up to certain amount an investor will be eligible for a 5-year visa.
- When holding investments in the form of deposits in a business partnership or established company or various other investments is qualified for the renewable residency visa every 10 years
- The investment made in the UAE must be fully owned and wholly financed by the investor oneself, and not borrowed or loaned under the rules specified.
People with specialized talents
Certain executives are eligible for long term visa as they are recognized for the expertise Nd skills.
- Members of a professional society with high academic skills, experience and position such as engineers, technologists and business professional working in a rare specialty at the private entity in UAE are eligible to apply for long term visa.
- Existence of valid work contract and with specialization in the fields should be accredited by the UAE ministry.
Doctors and specialist:
This visa can be granted only under few conditions
- Should have attained a valid degree from one of the top universities
- An award or certification in the field of specialization
- Specialization in the area of priority to UAE
- The property must be retained for a certain number of years
- Entre [tenures with previous project experience of those who support and backing of an accredited business incubator in UAE is eligible for long term visa
- The extensive edge with entrepreneur visa is it grants residency permits to business and executives, spouse and children under this scheme.
- The visa is valid for five years and can be renewed for another five years
The student should have attained the required percentage and GPA upon graduation from any university to be eligible for this visa.
Benefits of long-term visa
- Long term visas are automatically renewed
- Six-month validity entry visa with permits for multiple travels
- long term visas provide sponsorship to spouse and children as well as one director and advisor
Dubai has also approved new legislation which facilitates visa for
Tourist visa: This visa permits the holder to stay in the country for a certain period.
Residence visa: The holder may secure a residence visa after securing employment visa.
Employment visa: This visa is also known as a work permit. This can be obtained after entering into a valid employment contract with a company
Transit visa: The new decision also includes the issue of transit visas for travelers in Use travelers’ latest decision has been proposed to exempt all the transit passengers from any entry fees.
Above mentioned is just a simple guide to visa changes in UAE to know more about new visa regulations in use contact HHS lawyers and legal consultants we will be glad to guide you.